Neighborhood Liaisons are your “inside connection” to city information and resources.
Every neighborhood has a liaison – a member of the Neighborhood Outreach team who works extensively with residents in a particular area of the city. Liaisons can respond to issues in any neighborhood, but they also work to ensure that the neighborhoods in “their” assigned area receive the best possible customer service from the City of Bellevue.
Residents can contact their Neighborhood Liaison whenever they want:
- Information about any city or community service.
- Help resolving a neighborhood issue or concern.
- Direct connection to city staff or resources.
- Ways to get more involved with their city and neighborhood.
- Advice on influencing city decisions.
- Help with forming a neighborhood association or revitalizing an existing one.
Neighborhood Liaison Map
Bridle Trails, Bel-Red, Northwest Bellevue, Northeast Bellevue, West Bellevue:
Mike McCormick Huentelman, 425-452-4089, email@example.com
Factoria, Eastgate, Cougar Mountain/Lakemont, West Lake Sammamish:
Carol Ross, 425-452-7917, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Update: Bellevue Residents formerly Issaquah, 98027 address (with a link to the document below)
Frequently Asked Questions
Downtown Bellevue, Wilburton, Woodridge and Lake Hills:
Julie Ellenhorn, 425-452-5372, email@example.com
Ying Carlson, 425-452-4342, firstname.lastname@example.org
Barb Tuininga, 425-452-2800, email@example.com