North Bellevue Community Center
Community Center - Program Information
The beautiful colors of this spacious, airy center make any occasion special. There is ample parking, a drive-through portico and easy access to landscaped grounds and patio space. Amenities include a large banquet room with a dance floor and separate carpeted dining area, a kitchen and five meeting rooms.
The center easily accommodates groups large or small with meeting rooms for groups from 10 to 50 people, and our banquet facilities have a maximum capacity of 250. Included with any facility rental are tables, chairs, sound system, projection screens, microphones, stages and a podium.
Available for rental seven days a week, the North Bellevue Community Center is located very near the Redmond technology corridor and is a great choice for business meetings, seminars and classes.
The park-like setting and beautiful building make the center ideal for social gatherings such as receptions, weddings, anniversaries and birthdays.
Rooms available for rentals:
- Banquet Room - Maximum capacity 125
- Multipurpose Room - Maximum capacity 125
- Craft Room - Maximum capacity 50
- Room A - Maximum capacity 25
- Room B - Maximum capacity 20
- Room C - Maximum capacity 10
- Room D - Maximum capacity 50
Rental packages include:
- Friday Package - Maximum capacity 125; includes Banquet Room and Kitchen.
- Saturday Package (required for Saturday rentals) - Maximum capacity 250; includes the Multi-Purpose Room, Banquet Room and Kitchen.
- Sunday Package (required for Sunday rentals) - Maximum capacity 250; includes the Multi-Purpose Room, Banquet Room and Kitchen.
Appointments are not required to view the facility during business hours. Please stop by to inquire about a rental, or call 425-452-7681. This facility is open on Saturday and Sunday for rentals only and is not available for viewing during rentals.
Please see the following documents for more information:
Banquet Room - capacity 125
Multipurpose Room - capacity 125