Botanical Garden Special Events Support
Job site: Bellevue Botanical Garden
Reports to: Botanical Garden Society
Work Environment: Outdoors
State Patrol check required: Yearly
Provide a range of staff support duties at the Garden during special events, including:
- Answer visitors' questions and provide directions
- Patrol the grounds noting any potential problems, reminding visitors to stay on paths, etc.
- Report any potential problems to staff
- Assist with event set-up, opening and closing duties
- Ability to communicate clearly with visitors of all ages.
- Physical ability to walk all of the garden paths.
- Responsibility and dependability to report for job assignments as scheduled.
- Enjoyment of gardens and an ability to convey that enjoyment.
- Interest in meeting people and being involved in the community.
Contact Lisa Scott (contact information in the right column). Orientation and training provided. The first training is scheduled in July.