With the launch of the city's annual toy drive, residents are invited to donate toys and non-perishable food for needy Bellevue families. Goods can be dropped off at any of the city's nine fire stations.
The toys will be distributed to children, from infants to 18-year-olds, at the Crossroads Holiday Party on Dec. 13 at the Crossroads Community Center. The food will be given to local food banks.
New, unwrapped toys and food will be accepted through Dec. 2. Additional toys received between Dec. 2 and 24 will be accepted and distributed to Bellevue families in need. For more information, please call the Crossroads Community Center (425-452-4874).
The toy and food drive is a joint effort of the Fire and Parks & Community Services departments. Residents can drop off toys and food at any of the following fire stations:
- Station One - 766 Bellevue Way SE (Downtown/West Bellevue);
- Station Two - 2802 148th Ave. SE (Eastgate/Lake Hills/W. Lake Sammamish);
- Station Three - 16100 NE Eighth St. (Crossroads/Northeast Bellevue);
- Station Four - 4216 Factoria Blvd. SE (Factoria/Somerset);
- Station Five - 9621 NE 24th St. (Northwest Bellevue);
- Station Six- 1850 132nd Ave. NE (Bridle Trails/Wilburton);
- Station Seven - 11900 SE Eighth St. (Wilburton/Woodridge);
- Station Eight - 5701 Lakemont Blvd. SE (Eastgate/Cougar Mountain); and
- Station Nine - 12412 SE 69th Way (Newport)
Return to News Release Index