NE 4th St and 120th Ave NE Corridor Improvements
Receive email or text notification when there are new developments with this project
Survey on NE 4th Street Extension project
The city of Bellevue recently completed the Northeast Fourth Street Extension project, from 116th to 120th Avenue Northeast. Please take a moment to provide feedback about this project through a short online survey. Responses will help measure performance and will provide useful information for future projects. The survey closes on Friday, Dec. 11, 2015.
Substantial redevelopment is expected in the Bel-Red area over the next few years. Bellevue's comprehensive plan envisions a transformation that includes a mixture of retail, office and residential land use. In addition to East link light rail, a series of roadway improvements, including widening of Northeast Fourth Street, will ensure that Bellevue’s transportation network can handle the anticipated growth.
The Northeast Fourth Street / 120th Avenue Northeast Corridor Project will improve mobility, support economic development and address the expected growth in travel demand. It will provide critical missing links in the city’s traffic distribution network, and ease congestion in other travel corridors. The project will provide pedestrian and bicycle facilities, and connections to transit facilities including future East Link stations.
The Northeast Fourth Street / 120th Avenue Northeast Widening project is divided into six parts: (Click map for larger image)
- 120th Avenue Northeast: from Northeast 3rd Street to Northeast 7th Street (Stage 1)
- 120th Avenue Northeast: from Northeast 7th Street to Northeast 12th Street (Stage 2)
- 120th Avenue Northeast: from Northeast 12th Street to Northeast 16th Street (Stage 3)
- 120th Avenue Northeast: from Northeast 16th Street to Northup Way (Stage 4)
- Northeast 4th Street Extension from 116th Avenue Northeast to the Eastside Rail Corridor (Phase 1)
- Northeast 4th Street Extension from the Eastside Rail Corridor to 120th Avenue Northeast (Phase 2)