North Bellevue Community Center Front Desk Reception
Last Date to Apply:
Three to eight hours per shift
Number of Positions:
Parks & Community Services
Job Site: North Bellevue Community Center
Length of Commitment:
Minimum three months
Training and orientation
Position Reports to:
State Patrol Check Required:
Basic reception duties including answering multi-line telephones, providing information and referrals both via telephone and in person; directing participants to various classrooms and making visitors feel welcomed.
- An interest in community life
- Able to work independently
- Community spirit
- Willingness to assist staff and participants
- Ability to learn new tasks and information
- Friendly and warm in person and on the phone
- Opportunity to volunteer in a warm and friendly environment
- Gain knowledge about activities benefiting senior citizens
- Preparation for future employment
- Possible school credit for community service
- Receive an education about the Bellevue community
- Gain a sense of responsibility
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
RETURN APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
City of Bellevue Parks & Community Services Department
Attn: Dan Lassiter
P.O. Box 90012
Bellevue, WA 98009-9012
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT:
Dan Lassiter - 425-452-7681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darrion Spratley - 425-452-7681 or email email@example.com
- Application paperwork is reviewed and forwarded to appropriate staff based on a match of the position and related qualifications
- Candidates not selected will be notified.
- Qualified applicants will interview with Bo Du.
- Reference checks and Washington State Patrol Background Check will be conducted.
- Applicants selected for volunteer position will be notified and will attend an orientation.
- Selected applicants will receive on-site training and are required to keep a daily record of volunteer hours.
It is the policy of the City of Bellevue Parks & Community Services Department to provide volunteer opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual preference, and/or disability.