Underground Tank Removal / Decommissioning
Commercial (Non-Residential) Underground Tank Decommissioning
- Print the Commercial Tank Decommissioning Permit Application.
- Email the completed application to: FireReview@Bellevuewa.gov.
- For questions, please contact FireReview@Bellevuewa.gov or call 425-452-4122.
Residential Underground Tank Decommissioning
- Print and complete the Residential Permit Application.
- If you have copies of ICC Tank Decommissioning Certificates for technicians in your company, please include them with your application.
- Attach a copy of your Operating Procedures relating to the International Fire Code.
- Enclose a check made out to City of Bellevue for the Annual fee of $111.33 for the Residential Tank Removal permit.
- Upon completion, please mail the Application, Decommissioning Certificates, Operating Procedures and $111.33 check to:
Bellevue Fire Department 450 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, ATTN: Nannette Heye
- Once your application is submitted, received and approved, you will receive an Operational Permit by e-mail to the address listed on your application. Please allow 2 weeks to process your application.
- IMPORTANT- After each tank has been decommissioned, removed or otherwise altered, you are required to send a copy of each report by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Bellevue Fire Department address listed above.
- For questions, please contact email@example.com or call 425-452-4561.
The following companies are permitted to conduct residential oil tank decommissioning/removals in Bellevue (Beaux Arts, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Medina, Newcastle or Yarrow Point) through December 31, 2016:
Vestige Environmental, Inc.
13110 NE 177th Pl., Ste. 114
Woodinville, WA 98072
Filco Company, Inc.
13190 Stone Ave No
Seattle, WA 98103
Last updated January 15, 2016
*If a company wishes to obtain a Residential Underground Tank Decommissioning Permit, please complete the Residential Permit Application and submit for approval.