Receive email or text notification when this page is updated
Updated January 30
for the week of January 30 - February 6
CITY TRAFFIC INFORMATION (NOTE: For information on road closures related to ice, snow or flooding, please see the city’s Emergencies and Extreme Weather page)
NEW - Lane Closure: 108th Ave SE, Main St to Bellevue Way SE: Lanes will be closed Mon.-Fri., 7:40 a.m.-4 p.m., Feb. 2 through Feb. 20. (sanitary sewer repairs)
UPDATED - Lane Closures: (2014 Overlay Program)
- SE 60th St, 119th Ave SE to 123rd Ave SE, Mon., Feb. 2-Fri., Feb. 6, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- SE 56th St, 119th Ave SE to 128th Ave SE, Mon., Feb. 2-Fri., Feb. 6, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
UPDATED - Road/Lane Closures: Bellevue Way NE, NE 4th St to NE 6th St: The following impacts will take place from 12 a.m. Sat., Jan 31 through 9 a.m. Sun., Feb. 1 to accommodate a massive 24-hour continuous concrete pour. (Lincoln Square Expansion)
- Northbound lanes will be closed between NE 4th St and NE 8th St. (A single northbound lane will remain closed as late as 4 p.m.)
- Southbound lanes will be closed from NE 8th St to NE 4th St (local business access will be maintained; a U-turn will be provided between Safeway and NE 4th St.)
- NE 4th St eastbound will be closed from 102nd Ave NE to 105th Ave NE
- NE 4th St westbound will be closed from 106th Ave NE to Bellevue Way
- NE 6th St, both directions, will be closed from Bellevue Way to 105th Ave NE
Lane Closures: 120th Avenue NE & NE 8th Street intersection: (120th Ave NE Stage II)
- Right-turn lane on eastbound NE 8th St is permanently closed. Right turns are still allowed from the right general purpose lane.
- Daily right-turn lane closure on northbound 120th Ave NE to eastbound NE 8th St. Right turns are still allowed.
- One westbound lane on NE 8th St will be closed nightly through the intersection, from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Mon. through Thurs.
Lane Closure: Bellevue Way NE, 103rd Ave NE to SR-520: The southbound curb lane will be closed until the end of February. (Bellevue Way rockery replacement)
Road Closure: Old Bel-Red Road/NE 10th Pl, 120th Ave NE to 124th Ave NE: Road will be closed to through traffic from Mon., Dec. 8 until fall of 2015. Access to local businesses will be maintained. (120th Ave NE Stage II)
FREEWAY TRAFFIC INFORMATION: Washington State Department of Transportation has several projects under way that can affect traffic in Bellevue at any given time. For the most up-to-date information on construction activity on major highways, visit WSDOT's weekly construction closure updates.
Advisories: Various ramp and lane closures. See WSDOT for details on this and other area impacts.
Advisories: Various ramp and lane closures. See WSDOT for details.
Various ramp and lane closures. See WSDOT for details on this and other area impacts.
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND PRIVATE UTILITY WORK: Drivers and pedestrians should anticipate periodic lane and/or sidewalk closures and delays at these locations:
NE 2nd Place and NE 3rd Place between 110th & 111th Avenues NE (Marriott Hotel): NE 2nd Pl., NE 3rd St., and 111th Ave NE will have traffic control and intermittent lane closures.
120th Avenue NE near NE 12th Street (Spring District development): There may be periodic traffic control measures including lane adjustments weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
124th Avenue NE near NE 12th Street (Spring District development): There may be periodic traffic control measures and lane adjustments for utility work.