Popular Pages How Do I... Apply Check Status Find Get Involved Pay Report Request See About Bellevue City Profile Economic
Human Services Neighborhoods Planning Initiatives Accessibility City Hall Emergency City Government Departments Public Safety Publications Services A-Z
Available Languages

Short-Term Nonprofit

Right of Way Use Permit (TA)

Please Note: The following are the materials, fees, and timeline that typically apply to an application of this type. This information is a general guide and should not be used as a substitute for current codes and regulations. Before applying for a permit, contact Permit Processing (425-452-4898 or permittech@bellevuewa.gov) with your project details to verify that this is the correct application type and for any other submittal information. 
Submittal Chart For definitions, numbers of copies to submit, and other important information.

Right of Way Use Permit

Submittal Description Sheets Short-Term Nonprofit:  Use of the public right of way for 24 continuous hours or less for an activity that does not involve the physical disturbance of the right of way. Includes street runs, non-motorized races, parades and processions, assemblies, block parties and street dances, and parking.  Note: There is no fee charged for a block party.
Forms Right of Way Use Permit Application
Bill To
Fees Right of Way Use Permits 
Target Processing Timeline 14 Calendar Days
Actual Processing Timeline
(updated weekly)
Right of Way Use Permit (TA)
Contact Information

Permit Processing
450 110th Ave NE
P.O. Box 90012
Bellevue, WA 98009
Phone: 425-452-4898, Assistance for the hearing impaired: dial 711
E-mail: PermitTech@bellevuewa.gov
Business Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., weekdays (Wednesday, 10-4)

Contact Us