Network on Aging
Receive email or text notification when this page is updated
The Bellevue Network On Aging is dedicated to healthy aging in the community by promoting awareness of needs and resources that support older adults through life’s transitions.
The Bellevue Network on Aging supports the mission of Aging Services in Bellevue through effective and systematic outreach, regional collaboration and community involvement with a unified voice.
BNOA 2015 Annual Report
- Effectively serve older adults in Bellevue
- Communicate older adult needs and provide a forum for that communication
- Strengthen community outreach to inform and connect older adults with the necessary resources
- Create a unified voice for older adults in Bellevue
- Create an environment that makes Bellevue a livable community where older adults have the ability to age in place. Bellevue is a great place to grow up and grow old.
- Gain respect and knowledge of older adults in Bellevue
- Set the standard in the region for older adult services through an Annual Forum of Regional Senior Services providers
- Create a regional approach to serving older adults
Ethan Crawford, Chair – term ends December 2017
Diana Thompson, Vice-Chair - term ends December 2017
Members whose terms end December 2016:
Members whose terms end December 2017:
Sandy Shaw Jones
Bob Megargel - term ends 12/16
Bill Merriman - term ends 12/16
Dan Lassiter, Community Services Supervisor
North Bellevue Community Center