Neighborhood Liaisons are your “inside connection” to city information and resources.
Every neighborhood has a liaison – a member of the Neighborhood Outreach team who works extensively with residents in a particular area of the city. Liaisons can respond to issues in any neighborhood, but they also work to ensure that the neighborhoods in “their” assigned area receive the best possible customer service from the City of Bellevue.
Residents can contact their Neighborhood Liaison whenever they want:
- Information about any city or community service.
- Help resolving a neighborhood issue or concern.
- Direct connection to city staff or resources.
- Ways to get more involved with their city and neighborhood.
- Advice on influencing city decisions.
- Help with forming a neighborhood association or revitalizing an existing one.
Bridle Trails, Northwest Bellevue, Northeast Bellevue, West Bellevue: Mike McCormick Huentelman, 425-452-4089, firstname.lastname@example.org
Factoria/Eastgate, Cougar Mountain, Sammamish / East Lake Hills: Carol Ross, 425-452-7917, email@example.com
Downtown Bellevue, Wilburton, Woodridge and West Lake Hills: Julie Ellenhorn, 425-452-5372, firstname.lastname@example.org
Somerset, Newport: Ying Carlson, 425-452-4342, email@example.com
Crossroads: Barb Tuininga, 425-452-2800, firstname.lastname@example.org