All project costs will be covered by the neighborhood and will be reimbursed by the city up to the amount of the award grant. The city will reimburse only those expenses essential to the completion of the approved Match Project.
Reimbursable expenses include:
- Cost of building or landscaping materials;
- Cost of refuse collection or dumping fees associated with the project;
- Cost of professional services for design or engineering;
- Value of donated labor for site preparation, construction and clean-up (eligible labor hours are those physical hours spent on project construction);
- Value of donated professional services.
The City of Bellevue reserves the right to deny payment for items deemed inappropriate for Match Program funding. Non-reimbursable expenses include such items as:
- Volunteer labor for project planning and coordination; or
Any expenses not approved as part of the original Match Project award.
Applicants must submit a detailed account of:
- Volunteer labor hours (currently valued at $12/hr).
- Total cash collected from residents.
- Receipts (must be the original receipt and paid in full) for the value of donated professional services and purchased materials.