Sewer work to close 114th Ave SE for three weeks
Sewer main replacement work by Bellevue Utilities will close 114th Avenue Southeast to through traffic from Southeast Eighth Street to Southeast Sixth Street starting Nov. 1 for three weeks.
The improvements are needed to increase sewer capacity for the Wilburton area as it continues to grow and to replace aging infrastructure.
The public can expect the following:
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- The Wilburton Park and Ride will be accessible via Southeast Sixth Street.
- Pedestrian and bicycle access will be maintained.
To access Interstate 405, commuters should use:
- Northeast Fourth Street; or
- Southeast Eighth Street via 112th Avenue Southeast.
Learn more with this construction map.