Bellefield Area Sewer Projects
Sign up to receive emails or texts when there are updates for one of these projects
Replacing older sewer mains with larger pipes to serve Wilburton's growing population is the last of the Bellefield sewer projects.
Questions? Contact Jau Hummel, Project Engineer, 425-452-4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sewer work closes southbound 114th Avenue SE April 10
Sewer main replacement work by Bellevue Utilities will close southbound 114th Avenue Southeast from Southeast Sixth Street to Southeast Eighth Street starting Monday, April 10 for two weeks.
The improvements are needed to increase sewer capacity for the Wilburton area as it continues to grow and to replace aging infrastructure.
The public can expect the following:
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- The Wilburton Park and Ride will be accessible via Southeast Eight Street.
- Sidewalks will remain open.
To access Interstate 405 commuters should:
- Exit and enter Interstate 405 at Northeast Fourth Street; or
- Exit and enter I-405 at Southeast Eighth Street via 112th Avenue Southeast.
Learn more with this construction map.