The Bellevue Fire Department will host its annual open house on Saturday, Nov. 5, with tours and opportunities at all nine stations to learn hands-only CPR, discharge a fire extinguisher and try on bunker gear.
The event was rescheduled after a high-wind warning led to cancellation of the Oct. 15 open house.
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., visitors can have free cookies and other refreshments, and ask firefighters questions. Children from local elementary schools can enter a drawing to ride to school in a fire engine. Forms are available at all fire stations.
In the stovetop fire display at stations 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9, firefighters will show how to properly extinguish a kitchen fire during a live demonstration involving real fuel and fire.
- Station 1 - 766 Bellevue Way SE (Downtown/West Bellevue)
- Station 2 - 2802 148th Ave. SE (Eastgate/Lake Hills/W. Lake Sammamish)
- Station 3 - 16100 NE Eighth St. (Crossroads/Northeast Bellevue)
- Station 4 - 4216 Factoria Blvd. SE (Factoria/Somerset)
- Station 5 - 9621 NE 24th St. (Northwest Bellevue)
- Station 6 - 1850 132nd Ave. NE (Bridle Trails/Wilburton)
- Station 7 - 11900 SE Eighth St. (Wilburton/Woodridge)
- Station 8 - 5701 Lakemont Blvd. SE (Eastgate/Cougar Mountain)
- Station 9 - 12412 Newcastle Way (Newcastle/Newport Hills)
Return to News Release Index